New Solution and Design

After I abandoned my old idea, I came up with a new solution. In order to save room in my personal space, I think I can arrange things upward. What I mean is that I will design a storage box or closet that is high and narrow on the bottom so that it won't take too much space in my room while putting more thing on the top. At the same time, I hope this furniture can have other functions, and what came up in my mind is to be a light source in my room.
My plan is to reform furniture in my room to achieve this goal because I don't have much time to build. Then I've found a small book shelf in my room about 2,46-foot high and 12" square on the bottom. That will be my target to reform.
For the enhancement and making the shelf taller, I've been to one of my friends' house garage and he had a kind of plywood board on the wall called peg wood which have many hole for inserting hook to hang tools. It think this will work for both hanging objects and make lights go through. I decided to screw this board to the book shelf, then put one or to light bulb on the upper part. Here's my rough blueprint for what I am going to build:

I decided to cut peg wood into three 6-foot tall and 12"-inches wide to attach on left, right, and rear side of shelf and make a foot long door on the front side so that I can put more things into it.
However, the things that I will mainly put are books or paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment